Trying to figure out what to do with that special someone in your life for this upcoming Valentine’s Day? Lake George, NY is an excellent choice to visit this Valentine’s Weekend! Not only is Adirondack Winery holding a FREE Wine Tasting event all weekend for couples, but there’s all sorts of great stuff going on at the Lake George Winter Carnival as well! Keep reading for details….
VALENTINE’S DAY WINE TASTING FOR WINE LOVERS & LEARNERS
Bring your special valentine to Adirondack Winery in Lake George on Valentine’s Day weekend! Couples are treated to champagne and tastings of Adirondack Winery wines while they sample gourmet Grafton Village cheddar cheese, scrumptious hand-made chocolates and Stonewall Kitchen fine foods.
COST: FREE (well, a smooch with your Valentine may be required!)
WHEN: Saturday, Feb. 13th 11a – 6p ………..AND…….. Sunday, Feb. 14th 11a – 4p (Valentine’s Day)
WHERE: Adirondack Winery & Tasting Room, 285 Canada Street, Lake George , NY 12845
NEED ANOTHER REASON TO COME TO LAKE GEORGE FOR VALENTINE’S WEEKEND?
The Lake George Winter Carnival is going on all month, including Valentine’s Weekend. Here’s a glimpse at the Winter Carnival events scheduled:
- Sunkiss Ballooning Hot Air Balloon Tether Rides (fee)….8:30-9:30 AM on lake
- Hot Air Balloon Walk About @ King Neptunes Parking lot
- Children’s Activities @ King Neptunes Restaurant… 11:00-2:00
- Snowmobile Water Skip… 2:30
- Games $1 fee (PRIZES)… 12:00-2:00
- Polar Plunge… 3:00
- Snowmobile Rides (fee)… 12:00-2:00
- Wood Carving Demo… 12:00-2:00 (on the beach)
- Dog Sled Rides (fee)… all day on the lake
- Children’s Petting Zoo… Saturdays 12:00-2:00
- Hosted by Duffy’s Tavern
- Registration @ Duffy’s Tavern 9 am 518-668-5323
- Races begin 11 am
- For info call 518-330-3648 or 518-542-2144
- Sat. 12-2 p.m. @ Shepard Park Beach
- Sat. 5:00pm
- At Shepards Beach
- Toast Marshmallows and watch the fireworks
- Saturday Night, 6:30 pm over the ice
- Right Down Canada St.
- Hosted by Prospect Mt. Diner 668-9721
- Hm. 53D Regiment on Foot, of America
- All day at Shepard Park Beach