As we reflect back on yet another great year here at Adirondack Winery, we realize that we have so much to be thankful for. With new awards and new employees, as well as customers, both new and old visiting us again and again, each year seems to be better than the last and 2012 was no different.
We welcomed tens of thousands of customers to the Tasting Room in 2012 and are thankful to our loyal customers who return time and time again as well as our new customers that gave us a chance to please their palates! From sharing your positive experiences with us on Trip Advisor and Facebook to requesting us on your local liquor store shelves, you are the reason we continue to grow and love the business that we are in.
Our customers have become our friends over the years and we love that you are able to share in our milestones and allow us to be a part of yours. We celebrated our 4th Anniversary this year with some of our closest customers and friends, since you are the reason we are able to keep bringing you your favorite locally-made, hand-crafted wines year after year. We celebrated with games, delicious wine-infused foods and of course, tastes of Adirondack Winery wines! We look forward to celebrating year 5 with all of you in 2013!
We love seeing all of your pictures on Facebook of your visits to the Tasting Room and how you have incorporated Adirondack Winery into your holidays, family gatherings or just Friday nights at home with your friends and loved ones. It is so great to be able to see our wines in the homes of the people that love them the most!
Some of you have even allowed us to be a part of the most important days of your lives. More and more of you have given us the opportunity to have our wines on your tables as favors and gifts at your weddings this year. We are glad to see that so many of you find our custom-labeled wine to be a classy and personal touch to your wedding day that not only provides your guests with delicious wine, but a personalized keepsake to remember your special day. We are thankful to all of our brides for allowing us to share in such an important day in your lives.
We have had so much fun celebrating bachelorette parties with many of you as well! With tastes of our wines, cheese, a hand-painted bridal glass & custom-labeled bottle of wine, we have created a party package that gives you a fun “last outing” with your closest girlfriends as well as a keepsake to remember it!
Many of you don’t live nearby, which used to cause Adirondack Winery withdrawals after the summer season, but thanks to more of you that are shopping online and requesting us in your local liquor stores, there is more access than ever to your favorite wines!
We can finally please our NJ & MI customers year-round! We recently added Michigan and New Jersey to our list of states we can ship to, allowing us to now ship wine directly to 21 states! For those of you who do not live in those states, our online partners, WeSpeakWine.com, EmpireWine.com and Exit9WineandLiquor.com can ship to many of you.
In addition to our online partners, we are thankful for our wholesalers who continue to support us and provide our customers with their favorite wines year-round. With their help and our wonderful customers who have asked for (& some demanded) our wines be carried at these stores, we are able to reach more of you each year.
Some new awards can be added to our list of achievements in 2012 as well. Our Pinot Grigio, Semillon and Strawsling won us 3 silver medals at the World Value Wine Challenge while Cabernet Franc brought home the silver in the American Wine Society. Our Wild Red, Blue Twilight and Gewurztraminer are some of the other wines that added to our collection of Bronze medals as well!
Our employees have also played an indispensable role in our success this year. Thank you to our knowledgeable & fun Tasting Room staff, Maryellen, our dependable Tasting Room Director who is the backbone of our excellent customer service and who keeps our store running smoothly; Danielle, our creative and friendly Marketing Assistant whom without we would have no blogs, Facebook posts, emails, parties or custom-labeled wine services! Last but not least, we would like to thank Brad, our Assistant Wine Maker and Richard Pardy (Mike’s dad), who work diligently and with great care behind the scenes, helping Mike to make award-winning wines & keep the wine flowing!
Thank you to all who continue to play a part in the success of Adirondack Winery. We look forward to 2013 and bringing you the wines and experiences you have come to know and love here at the Tasting Room.
Sasha & Mike
As we look forward to 2013, we are starting the year with a clear mission and value statement that we hope communicates our vision of what Adirondack Winery is now and wants to be.
“Selection is our Specialty; Taste is our Priority”
At Adirondack Winery, our mission as a small, family-owned business is to provide our customers with delicious, award-winning, quality wines that are all hand-crafted locally. We provide an unparalleled selection of wines with something to satisfy every palate, from unique fruit-infused wines to traditional white and red varietals and more! Our ultimate goal is for Adirondack Winery customers to hold us close to their hearts as the best, most memorable winery they have ever crossed paths with.
We will accomplish our mission by adhering to the following values:
- We treat our customers as we would good friends, combining accurate, timely, dependable and exceptional customer service with a friendly rapport and welcoming atmosphere.
- We invite our customers to join us in our journey through wine enjoyment, providing a wine tasting experience that is relaxing, fun and educational. We are proud that we foster many non-wine drinkers into wine learners and then wine lovers through this experience; Becoming as much a part of the customers’ lives as they are a part of ours.
- We aim to support our local area. We do this through sharing the beauty of the Adirondacks with visitors from all over via the local photography on our labels; by providing a wine experience that brings customers back to the region time and time again; and by donating to local charitable causes.
- We are dedicated to the continuous growth and development of our people and business. We are consistently working to improve our wines and customer experience, as well as working to increase the availability and awareness of Adirondack Winery’s products and services to the general public.
Wine Making Passion:
- Adirondack Winery believes that great wine-making starts with a passion for wine. We have successfully translated our passion into a business we love and are proud of. We take pride in selecting the best ingredients and using a traditional, hands-on approach to wine making that is guided by our talented winemaker every step along the process. It is our dedication to quality and process that results in our outstanding, award-winning wines that can be enjoyed by everyone!